1. What was the last TV show you watched? Last night I watched TV for the first time in weeks (that darned cable bill!). I stayed at work late just so that I could watch Madonna on "Will & Grace". It was not that funny - except for Karen (Megan Mullally - sp?), who is always funny.
2. What was the last thing you complained about? It couldn't have been that long ago I complained about something - a matter of minutes? I can't think of anything right now... I'll have to come back to this one.
3. Who was the last person you complimented and what did you say? I believe the last compliment I gave was to an editor at work - I was stoked that he finished the VO edit on a show that I hadn't thought he had.
4. What was the last thing you threw away? An empty can of Mountain Dew, in the trash bin under my desk. I really should have gotten up to throw it in the recycling bin, but I am terminally lazy.
5. What was the last website (besides this one) that you visited? According to my history, I was at this site, checking out her Photo Friday submission. Turns out she's the same age as me. Coincidence.
Okay, back to #2... I cannot do this... I cannot remember! And I'm such a complainer, normally. I know I've been complaining about my own inability to figure some things out about my web layout. So, I guess there's my answer.